Sunday, October 11, 2009

Holy Headband!

My current style muse is the bad girl socialite Blair Waldorf from the CW's Gossip Girl. Besides being completely obsessed with everything she wears, she's made me take a serious look at my lack of headbands. Such a seemingly simple accessory spices up her every outfit from ball gown to school uni. I share her genius (or costume designer Eric Daman's genius) with you...


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


and a few hats, for good measure...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


If you like what you see and can't afford Barney's or Bendel's, check out Anna Sui's new collection for Target inspired by Gossip Girl. Shop by your favorite character!

3 comments:

  1. I already kind of have a crush on her (though not enough to watch the show). And I'm totally down with headbands. This post is TOO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ** Update **

    I have started wearing headbands, and have gotten very positive feedback! Who says TV is good for nothing!?

    PS I have a (girl) crush on her too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had Siana wearing headbands (well, I've encouraged her to), but it's clear she needs to step it up.

    ReplyDelete