Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Things I've learned from the Internet

Photobucket

I think we all know the internet has a lot of bad along with the good. There's spam, pop-ups, viruses... a lot of things to be wary of as we surf the wave of uber convenience. I know I've had my guard up about certain things. However, I think my biggest misconception was the fear I had of giving out my email address. In recent years I have pushed aside my fear and joined several mailing lists and have found them to be... *gasp* Informative, useful, and a general delight! I feel like I have a personal assistant telling me directly about online deals for products I actually care about (no, not penis enlargers... sorry). A little birdie tells me there's a sample sale in my town or a new store opening, celebrities show me new ways to get creative with my wardrobe, and of course I always know about the newest and hottest products. Man, this is not so shabby! here are a few faves:

Photobucket

The Zoe Report
(Tips and products from Rachel Zoe, for us who miss the show while it's on hiatus)

Daily Candy
(choose your city for local tidbits)

Sephora
(deals for beauty insiders)

E.L.F.
(may overwhelm you with deals, but every once in a while... amazing)

NWSource - Shopping
(for you Seattle-ites)

Plus become a fan of People Style Watch on FB and get killer discount codes for a variety of websites!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment